We are looking for a bilingual candidate with experience in life insurance tele-sales in Bahrain.
Main Role and Responsibilities.
- Review contracts as required.
- Checks externally produced policy documents.
- Have a good working knowledge of the client’s insurance products available, insurance trading conditions, products and services.
- Handles all technical queries effectively.
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge and understanding of the insurance market, insurance principles and the ability to apply them in the day to day activities.
- Demonstrates detailed understanding of life insurance in Bahrain.
- Tailors product offering to client’s needs.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the concept of risk and how variables can affect the client, decisions in all classes of business.
- Develops and maintains a strong relationship with the retail customers and the market.
- Effectively manages the clients’ portfolios.
- Actively develops new business opportunities.
- Experience in life insurance sales is a must.
Apply for this job